Wednesday 27 August 2014

A-Z Reading challenge 2014

The A-Z reading challenge is basically to read books starting with the letters A to Z during the year. This is my list so far (I haven't updated this blog with the reviews yet, but they can be found on my Goodreads page if you're interested.)

A - Alex by Pierre Lemaitre
B - Bone Rider by J. Falley
C - City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
D - Dark Side of Io by Ty Johnston
E - El Presidio Rides North by Domashita Romero
F - Flux by Mark R. Faulkner
G - The Gift by Deb Stover
H - The Hungering Saga Complete by Heath Pfaff
I - I've Fallen and There's a Tentacle in My Butt by Edward Naughty
J -
K - The Killer Inside Me by Jim Thompson
L -
M - The Martian by Andy Weir
N -
O -
P - Psycho Proctologists and the Flaming Buttholes of Doom by W.W. Pecker
Q - The Q-Bomb by Joseph Garraty
R - Relentless by Dean Koontz
S - The Stone Man by Luke Smitherd
T - Transcendent Tales - Volume Two by Adam Train
U - U.S. Male by Lisa Worrall
V - Velocity by Dean Koontz
W - With Fingers Gray and Cold by E.W. Pierce
X - X: A Collection of Horror by C.M Saunders
Y -
Z -

No comments:

Post a Comment