Thursday 28 August 2014

PANDORA: End of Days Volume 1 & 2 set by Peter J. Ang, Michael Mcdonough and Jin Song Kim



The most amazing archaeological discovery of our time-- a sarcophagus from an ancient civilization that predates the Egyptian Pyramids by more than fifty thousand years--is being broadcast as a live public exhibit on national TV. 

But in their haste to reveal a glimpse of what could be the origin of mankind, the scholars of the OBARI Foundation instead unleash an ancient plague upon the modern world. 

This is the age-old story of the curious--and of those who must race to close the door on what should never have been opened . . .

This is PANDORA, the End of Days...





*** Rated 4 Stars ***



Just want to start out by saying that I haven't read a lot of manga type books so I can't really compare with others...

That being said, I did enjoy the story, and its really well illustrated! The artwork is gorgeous!
It took a little getting used to the format but it has me wanting to read more of the same stuff.


I love that I could read it on my Kindle too!

No comments:

Post a Comment