Saturday 30 August 2014

Not enough time...

I have decided there are not enough hours in the day to do all the stuff I want to do...

Also, joining NetGalley has been my best/worst idea in a long time. I have gotten some free books that look like they will be good (Yay!), but at the same time I'm getting stressed over having to read and review them!
I realize now that I shouldn't have requested so many at the same time. I only did this because I didn't actually think that so many would get approved... *sigh*

Hopefully I'll manage to catch up on some reading now that I've got a week off!!

(Also, if I could just stay away from the internet I would probably get lots of reading done...)

2 comments:

  1. I totally feel like this! At least you copied all the reviews to the blog! I'm still working on that >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I only did the better ones... I have a few where I've only written a couple of sentences, and I didn't feel it was worth my time to copy them over.

      Delete